Submission Deadline is April 26.
Event: Saturday May 10 from 6pm to 10pm
Art in the Alley is a one-day art festival celebrating local art in local places. It is held twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall.
Fill out Artist Application with description of artwork and links to images. No entry fee.
Submission Deadline is April 26th; Artists will receive confirmation by May 1st.
Open to artists living in the greater DC metro area. Preference is given to artist from the Trinidad Neighborhood and Northeast DC. All mediums are accepted. Emerging, self-taught and outsider artists are encouraged to participate.
- All artwork must be installed at venue between 3pm and 5pm the day of the event and removed between 10pm and 11pm the same day.
- Art is displayed along alley walls and fences. Limited additional display panels are available.
- No limit to the number pieces or size of artwork.
- Artists are welcomed to create artwork during the event.
- Artists interested in selling their work at the festival are responsible for all sales. Art in the Alley takes no commissions
- Performance artists will be assigned a specific time slot between 6pm and 9:30pm.
AiA assumes no liability for artwork displayed at event.
Click HERE for the Artist Application.