Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017
All artists are invited to enter Tabletop, an international juried exhibit of functional art forms designed for food, drink, and the table. Open to all artists; Art League Gallery members receive discounted entry rate. For details and to enter, click here.
- Ceramics – $1,000 for Best in Show; Two $400 Equal Merit awards
- Functional Art Forms – $1,000 for Best in Show; Two $400 Equal Merit awards
- September 15: Deadline to enter
- September 29–October 1: Accepted artwork delivery
- October 4–November 5: Exhibit is on view
- October 12: Opening reception
- November 5–6: Pick up unsold artwork
About the Juror: Kate Lydon is the Director of Exhibitions at the Society for Contemporary Craft and oversees the installation of exhibitions mounted at the Society’s Strip District gallery and at its One Mellon gallery in downtown Pittsburgh.
With more than 25 years of experience with Society for Contemporary Craft, Ms. Lydon has a strong working knowledge of the contemporary craft field, artist and process, and public education about crafts.
She has juried for the Kentucky Festival of the Arts, Craftboston, Society of Arts and Crafts, Boston, MA, the Tennessee Arts Commission, Massachusetts Cultural Council, Greater Columbus Arts Council and the Ohio Craft Museum. Ms. Lydon currently serves on the Board of Governors of the Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts.