Deadline for submissions is Friday, April 4, 2014 at 5pm.
Harmony Hall Regional Center is now accepting visual art proposals for consideration in its’ 2015-16 main gallery exhibit schedule. All mediums will be considered and selected for review by the Arts/ Harmony Hall Gallery Advisory Committee. Group exhibition proposals are also encouraged.
This call is open to Visual Artists living or working in the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area.
The following submission guidelines apply:
- A cohesive body of work.
- The number of pieces of work must be sufficient to cover 200 linear feet of wall space, i.e. No less than 35-40 two dimensional pieces measuring 20”x24”, or 1600 square feet of floor space for three dimensional work.
- Presented suitably for its type, style and medium.
- Ready to install/hang with appropriate hardware.
- Submitted on CD or DVD (not returnable without prepaid postage)
- Contain 10-15 representative images of their work with dimensions.
- Contain (1) a biography of the artist and (2) an Artist’s statement in MS Word format.
All proposals submitted for consideration should be sent to:
Arts/ Harmony Hall Regional Center
10701 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744
Or sent in an email, no larger than 3MB, to Jeffrey Hebron at email [email protected]