Deadline: Extended to June 10, 2017
Gallery OonH seeks a broad range of submissions from all levels of photographers for a comprehensive look at the impact of the 2017 Inauguration from January 19-21 and beyond.
The collective body of all submitted photos will become a visual time tunnel
challenging the viewer to reflect on how they have related to, reacted to, resisted, and/or re-committed in the 6-months since January 20th.
Specific to this show, the Gallery is also seeking the use of original signs and placards used in the marches and protests.
All images, signage, and rights remain the sole property of the photographer or donor. Reproduction will be limited to the exhibit installation and solely for promotion of the exhibit.
- Images are requested in electronic format only.
- The Gallery will print the photos on individual sheets.
- There is no fee for submissions, the maximum number is 5.
- Include photo credit information with each entry
- Entries can be submitted through galleryoonh.submittable.com/submit
- Complete details can be found at galleryoonh.submittable.com/submit