Harmony Hall Center Call For Exhibition Proposals
Deadline: Friday, January 15 at 5pm
Arts/Harmony Hall Regional Center is now accepting visual art proposals for consideration in its’ 2017-18 main gallery exhibit schedule. All mediums will be considered and selected for review by the Arts/ Harmony Hall Gallery Advisory Committee. Group exhibition proposals are also encouraged. Deadline for submission is 5 pm, January 15th 2016.
This call is open to Visual Artists living or working in the greater Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
The following submission guidelines apply:
- A cohesive body of work.
- The number of pieces of work must be sufficient to cover 200 linear feet of wall space, i.e. No fewer than 35-40 two dimensional pieces measuring 20”x24”, or 1600 square feet of floor space for three dimensional work.
- Presented suitably for its type, style and medium.
- Ready to install/hang with appropriate hardware.
- Submitted on CD or DVD (not returnable without prepaid postage)
- Contain 10-15 representative images of the work with dimensions and medium used.
- Contain (1) a biography of the artist and (2) an Artist’s statement regarding the work in MS Word format.
All proposals submitted for consideration should be sent to:
- Gallery Manager
Arts/ Harmony Hall Regional Center
10701 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744
or in an email, no larger than 3mb, to [email protected]