Deadline: Tuesday, October 3
PAAC offers studio internships for 2-4 enthusiastic and serious-minded college or recently graduated art students. Interns assist resident artists, renters, and artistic staff with printmaking, papermaking and book arts projects. In addition to hands-on experience, interns learn about the day-to-day operation of a non-profit art center. Work hours are 10am-4pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Maintaining studios for visiting artists, renters, and outreach events
- Assisting with artistic projects
- Setting up and breaking down programs
- Preparation and working events
- Assist with workshops
- 1 free workshop
- Access to studios and equipment
- Critique sessions with artistic director and visiting artists
- Strong interest in art, highly motivated, and comfortable working in a studio environment
- Current resume of work experience
- A letter of intent, highlighting why internship is important to you and your skills and experience
- 10-20 images of recent work
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/internships.