Raphael Warshaw wins first place in the Regional Juried Art Show.
Hill Center Galleries announces the winners of its second annual Regional Juried Art Show. Juror Philip Kennicott, Art & Architecture Critic at The Washington Post announced the award winners at the Opening Reception on June 26. The show features 51 artists from the DC, Virginia, and Maryland areas.
First place ($1000 cash prize):
Second place ($750 cash prize):
Third place ($500 cash prize):
- The Sunshine State by Justyne Fischer: Woodcut on Voile
- The Loss of ‘Integrity’ by Michael Fischerkeller: Acrylic Spraypaint on Canvas
- Modern World 26 by Glen Kessler: Oil
- Transfiguration by Steven Skowron: Photogravure Print
- Playa by Joseph Springer: Photo Rag Print of Digital Painting
The Galleries Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 10am – 7pm
- Saturdays: 10:00am – 5pm
- Sundays: 12pm – 5pm
- Please call Hill Center to confirm availability.
Hill Center Galleries are located in the renovated civil-war-era Old Naval Hospital at 921 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE. For more information, visit hillcenterdc.org or call 202-549-4172.