The organizers of the (e)merge art fair have announced their roster of exhibitors for the September 22 – 25 which will take place at The Capitol Skyline Hotel
The inaugural (e)merge art fair will feature art presented by an international roster of over 80 exhibitors showing work from 15 countries. Exhibitors will show new works in performance, installation, painting, sculpture, video and other media on four levels of the hotel with an open, organic arrangement, throughout the hotel’s public spaces.
galleries and non-profit art spaces
- Brot Kunsthalle, Vienna.
- Nomad Gallery, Brussels
- Pierre-François Ouellette Art Contemporain, Montréal
- Galerie E.G.P., Paris
GERMANY: Galerie Anita Beckers, Frankfurt
- Jerome Zodo Contemporary, Milan
- Teverina Fine Art, Cortona
- Amstel Gallery, Amsterdam
- Vane, Newcastle upon Tyne
- ADA Gallery, Richmond, VA.
- Art Whino Gallery, National Harbor, MD
- Aureus Contemporary, Providence, RI
- Conner Contemporary Art, Washington, DC
- Corcoran College of Art + Design, Washington, DC
- Curator’s Office, Washington, DC
- Flashpoint Gallery, Washington, DC
- G Fine Art, Washington, DC
- Ghostprint Gallery, Richmond, VA.
- Goya Contemporary, Baltimore. MD
- Hamiltonian Artists, Washington, DC
- Heiner Contemporary, Washington, DC
- Hemphill Fine Arts, Washington, DC
- Honfleur Gallery, Washington, DC
- Irvine Contemporary, Washington, DC
- Jordan Faye Contemporary, Baltimore, MD
- Josée Bienvenu Gallery, New York, NY
- Lu Magnus Gallery, New York, NY
- Mayer Fine Art, Norfolk, VA
- McLean Project for the Arts, McLean, VA
- Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD
- Mindy Solomon Gallery, St. Petersburg, FL.
- monique meloche, Chicgo, IL
- Solas Nua, Washington, DC
- The Studio Visit, Washington, DC
- Transformer, Washington, DC
- Washington Project for the Arts, Washington, DC
- White Columns, New York, NY.
ARTIST PLATFORM > unrepresented artists
- Tammi Campbell, Saskatoon
- Jennifer Mawby, Vancouver
- Christina Kruse, Berlin (and New York)
- Chukwuma Agubokwu, Upper Marlboro, MD
- Becky Alprin, Chicago, IL
- Nico Antoniadis + Alexi Stone, Boston, MA.
- Holly Bass, Washington, DC
- Kristina Bilonick, Washington, DC
- Calder Brannock, College Park, MD
- Bradley Chriss, Bethesda, MD
- Matias Ceuvas, Washington, DC
- Double A Projects, Brooklyn, NY
- Jeremy Flick, Tacoma Park, MD
- Free Space Collective, Washington, DC
- Jeremy Haik, Brooklyn, NY
- Terence Hannum, Chicago, IL
- Syed Sibtul Hasnain, Leesburg, VA
- Evan Hume, Washington, DC
- Steven Jones, Baltimore, MD
- Craig Kraft, Washington, DC
- Jacqueline Levine, Washington, DC
- Adam Lister, Arlington, VA
- Katherine Mann, Alexandria, VA
- Nathan Manuel + D. Billy, Brooklyn, NY
- J.J. McCracken, Mt. Ranier, MD
- Patrick McDonough, Washington, DC
- Jonathan, Monaghan, Oceanside, NY
- Kendall Nordin, Washington, DC
- Sean Noyce, Brooklyn, NY
- Peacock, Queens, NY
- Beverly Ress, Washington, DC.
- Siobhan Rigg, Washington, DC
- Zach Rockhill, Brooklyn
- Sam Scharf, Washington, DC
- David B. Smith, New York, NY
- Dan Solberg, Washington, DC
- Emma Spertus, Oakland, CA
- James J. Williams III, Brooklyn, NY
- Wilmer Wilson IV, Richmond, VA
FAIR HOURS & ADMISSION
Thursday, September 22:
5pm- 7pm / (e)merge Friends & Press Preview . By invitation only.
7pm – 11pm / OPENING NIGHT: Preview the exhibition and enjoy a concert by the pool with: LouLou and the Disappointer Sisters (featuring members of Thievery Corporation, Fugazi, French Toast and The Deadmen)
$25 advance purchase ($30 at the door).
Friday, September 23: 12pm – 7pm
Students and Faculty with valid ID free 12pm – 3pm
Saturday, September 24: 12pm – 7pm
Sunday, September 25: 12pm – 5pm
Daily admission is $15 ; $10 for Seniors and Students with valid ID.