Class: Sunday, September 27 from 9am to 12pm
Wednesday, October 21 from 7pm to 9pm
Wednesday, November 4 from 7pm to 9pm
BYOB DIY Image Transfer Party presented by Sue Older-Mondeel, Tanglewood Works very own Senior Dumpster Diva.
- Sunday, September 27th: 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday, October 21st: 7 – 9pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 4th: 7 – 9pm
In this class you will learn multiple techniques for transferring images onto wood and even fabric. Prior to class, Sue will take your own personal images and prep them for transfer so that each participant gets to leave with a finished personalized piece of their very own.
Sue will provide:
- Reclaimed Wood
- Transfer products
- Brushes and rollers
- Lots of tips and tricks for better results
- Light Refreshments
- Please send a hi-resolution JPG to image@tanglewoodworks one week prior to class
Class Size is limited so be sure to register early. Class Cost is $125.00 per person. Class Duration is 2 hours.
Tanglewood Works is located at 4641 Tanglewood Drive, Edmonston, MD. To register for classes visit http://www.tanglewoodworks.com/class-products/copy-of-diy-image-transfer.