Over 250 Classes & Workshops to Choose from this Fall at The Art League
Classes begin the week of September 19
Registration is open for the fall term of fine art classes at The Art League School in Old Town Alexandria. The fall term begins the week of September 19, with over 200 classes and 40+ workshops to choose from.
Click here to browse the course catalog and to register.
- The Art League offers classes and workshops in painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture, photography, jewelry, the fiber arts, printmaking, and more.
- The Art League is a non-accredited institution, open to all, that provides instruction to nearly 7,000 students annually. Focus is on personal enrichment rather than a degree.
- Courses are offered quarterly with 150 of the most talented and well known artists and instructors in the country.
- Whether for the novice or a skilled professional, classes are offered for every skill level, ages five and up.
- Courses range in cost from $70 to $380.
- Weekly classes and workshops meet in our classrooms at the Torpedo
- Factory Art Center and at the Madison Annex in Old Town Alexandria, VA, convenient to the entire Washington, DC area.
Art League instructor Danni Dawson’s Carla Hall Paper Doll graces this year’s catalog cover. Hall, of Top Chef and The Chew fame, was once an Art League model. Click here to read more about this painting.