Panel Discussion: Thursday, April 29 from 6pm to 7:30pm ET via Zoom
In partnership with DC Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative, the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (CAH) will offer a panel discussion about offering creative programs in the virtual realm.
Teaching artists of various disciplines will offer their perspective on what teaching virtually has been like during this last year, and the lessons they’ve learned. This event is great for professional artists, educators, and program managers who:
- are interested in teaching virtually
- just starting to offer virtual programs
- would like some new ideas in how to continue virtual programs
- Ariel Gory, National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Devin Walker, The Children’s Drumcussionist
- Lenore Blank Kelner, Arts Integration Specialist
- Kali Simone Haney, Visual Art Teacher
- Tres McMichael, DC Collaborative
This online event is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is required. Click here to register.
This event will be recorded and available for viewing after its conclusion.