You are invited to join a virtual gallery featuring art and artists of all genres! The purpose and vision of this virtual gallery is for exposure and to connect shoppers to artists’ websites. The team at Art at Your Doorstep has a mission to promote your works though our website as well as social media outlets, search engine optimization, press releases and networking.
Art at Your Doorstep is a collaborative venture that artists, Kate Gibney and Divya T. Ahuja founded in 2020. When the pandemic affected the entire world including the arts and crafting community, the goal to keep the arts alive became the team’s main driving force.
The mission of Art at Your Doorstep is to keep inspiration and creativity thriving!
- The membership fee of is $5 per month charged on a quarterly basis. ($15 for three months).
- Once your application is accepted, the membership fee will be collected on a quarterly basis. You will have the option to renew or to cancel at the end of the quarter.
- You are welcome to apply to more than one category. Each category requires a separate application.
- Your membership includes your personal gallery page on the website showcasing four of your images that represent your work, as well as a link to your personal website or contact information. Should you have a prospective buyer with interest in a piece, the buyer will have direct access to you via the email address or website you provide.
- All sales made, will strictly be between the artist and the buyer.
Our goal is to guide buyers to you and generate sales for you!
Art at Your Doorstep is not involved with any monetary transactions between you (the artists) and the buyers.
No commissions from any sales will be collected on our end. It’s all money in your pocket!
Have a look at the site and browse around so you can get a feel for what it’s all about!
If you like what you see, click below to apply:
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s do our best to keep the Arts Alive!
Kate Gibney | LucidArts | email@example.com