Deadline: Friday, August 11 at 5pm
Arts/Harmony Hall Regional Center is now accepting visual art exhibition proposals for consideration in its’ 2018-19 main gallery exhibit schedule. All mediums will be considered and selected for review by the Arts/Harmony Hall Gallery Advisory Committee. Group exhibition proposals are also encouraged. Deadline for submissions is 5pm, Friday, August 11, 2017.
This call is open to Visual Artists living or working in the greater Washington, DC Metropolitan area. The following submission guidelines apply:
- A cohesive body of work.
- The number of pieces of work must be sufficient to cover 200 linear feet of wall space, i.e. No less than 35-40 two dimensional pieces measuring 20” x 24”, or 1600 square feet of floor space for three dimensional work.
- Presented suitably for its type, style and medium.
- Ready to install/hang with appropriate hardware.
- Submitted on CD, DVD (not return able without prepaid postage). Call (301)203-6069 for other options.
- Contain 10-15 representative images of their work with dimensions.
- Contain a biography of the artist and an Artist’s statement in MS Word format.
All proposals submitted for consideration should be sent to:
- Gallery Manager
Arts/Harmony Hall Regional Center
10701 Livingston Road
Fort Washington, MD 20744
- Contact Natalie Fulgencio at Natalie.Fulgencio@pgparks.com or (301)203-6069 for additional options.