WASHINGTON SCULPTORS GROUP PRESENTS 2022 ANNUAL MEMBERS’ IMAGE SHOW
Saturday, October 1, 7-9 pm
SUBMIT YOUR IMAGES & VIDEOS!
WSG and Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies will again be hosting the Annual Members’ Image Show. We hope to have this year’s Show in person, but may have to make it virtual depending on circumstances.
Submission Deadline: Thursday September 8, 11:59PM
(Or until the participant limit is reached. See instructions below.)
WSG members may submit up to five (5) jpeg images OR one (1) video of their work for the Annual Members’ Image Show. Please carefully review the instructions below for preparing media. If you need assistance, please contact a team member at the email listed below. WSG members are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to show their work, and presentations will be recorded and shared on WSG’s YouTube channel following the event. DC area gallerists, curators, collectors, and art representatives will be invited to attend or watch. If possible, we will have the event in real as well as virtually. In any case, it will be followed by a Q&A from the audience. Instructions on how to participate will be sent to accepted participants.
- Presentation is limited to 20 participants on a first-come-first-served basis. The first 20 participants to email their entries will be included. We will keep a waitlist of an additional 5 participants in the event of cancellations or no-shows.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes and members must be in attendance during their presentation.
- You may either speak during your presentation or let your images/video speak for you.
- Images must be in jpeg format and sized to 1000 pixels on the longest side, with a resolution of 72 dpi. You can use the following online tool to resize your images: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Videos must be in mp4 format and under 5 minutes long. You can use the following online tool to convert your video: https://convertio.co/mp4-converter/
- Please attach all files in a single email and include in the body of your email message (NOT as a separate attachment) the following information: title, dimensions (HxWxD), medium, and year for each image, as well as the artist’s name and website. Also include image credits if other than yourself.
- Please email all materials, information, and any questions to: email@example.com
All images and videos will be arranged in a single PowerPoint presentation and will include a title page and notice of copyright protection for each artist. Audience members will be able to ask questions at the conclusion of the Image Show.
First to submit, first to show!
Maximum 20 presenters