Submit your applications today.
2015 – 16 SOLOS – Deadline: March 4, midnight
Have your work exhibited in one of the largest non-federal arts venues in the DC area! Work with talented artists from across the mid-Atlantic. Exhibitions will occur Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. Seven artists will be selected for each iteration.
This year’s jurors will include: Melissa Ho, Assistant Curator, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden and Chicago-based artist, Jefferson Pinder.
• small stipend
• artistic and curatorial support
• exhibition support
• publicity via print and social media
• labor and materials for installation
• transport of artworks
• Attend scheduled events such as opening reception and gallery talk
- Long-term studio residency – Deadline EXTENDED: March 12 at 11:59pm
Available April 1 – 280 sq ft private studio offering 365/24/7 access and exhibition opportunities in the Wyatt Resident Artists Gallery. Rent is $368 per month (including utilities).
- Short-term studio residency – Deadline: Rolling
600 sq ft private studio for short-term and large-scale projects. Rates start at $600/month.