City Gallery announces its first annual regional juried exhibiton. Jack Rasmussen will Jury the exhibition. Rasmussen completed his MFA in Painting, MA in Arts Management, and PhD in Anthropology at American University. He has been presenting contemporary art on the east and west coasts for most of the last 35 years and is currently Director and Curator of the American University Museum.
Judging will take place during the week of July 19 and all artists will be notified of the results by email on July 25. The exhibition is competitive and open to artists 18 years of age or older residing within a 75 mile radius of Washington, DC. All 2-D and 3-D fine arts media accepted. This includes painting, watercolor, photography, drawing, and sculpture.
• Entry Deadline: July 12, 2010
• Notifications Sent: July 25, 2010
• Delivery of Work: July 31, 2010 1-5 pm, August 1, 2010 10am – Noon
• Opening Reception & Awards: August 7, 2010, 6-9 pm
• Closing Date: August 28, 2010
• Pick Up Art: August 28, 2010 4-6 pm, August 29, 2010 10am – Noon