Deadline: September 4, 2019
For the second year in a row, we’re inviting top emerging galleries, collectives, artists, and curators to join us for the foremost artist-driven art fair in the country at Union Market in Washington DC.
Location: Union Market, 1309 5th St. NE, Washington, DC 20002
Fair dates: October 30 – November 3, 2019
Application deadline: September 4, 2019. Booths are selling quickly, so we recommend applying early!
Here’s what you can expect from Superfine! DC:
- 6-10,000 unique visitors during the five days of the fair.
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- An easy, efficient exhibition guided by our expert curators.
A Year of Exhibitions in One Week
- Connect with collectors in a friendly, welcoming space designed as the ideal environment to discover, buy, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
- Opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry.
- A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success.
Booths & Pricing
- Available Artists Booths range from $3,000 – $4,000 (6 left as of 6/7/19)
- Available Gallery Booths range from $4,000 – $8,000 (9 left as of 6/7/19)