Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
The 9th annual open call for the Hamiltonian Artists Fellowship is now open. Advancing the professional development of emerging visual artists, the two-year program serves as a steppingstone for the next generation of contemporary artists in Washington, DC.
What will you receive as a Hamiltonian Fellow?
- Solo and group exhibitions in Hamiltonian Gallery
- Mentorship from established artists and art professionals
- Exhibition support and peer critiques
- Access to professional development lectures and career resources
- Annual $1,000 stipend
- Gallery representation through Hamiltonian Gallery
- Community engagement and outreach opportunities
Visit www.hamiltonianartists.org/apply for all information on application guidelines, fellowship requirements, the selection process, as well as submission form.
Hamiltonian Artists Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing professional development opportunities to innovative visual artists early in their careers. They offer a competitive two-year fellowship program to artists who have finished their academic training and are looking to transition into a professional art career. Artists working in all media are encouraged to apply. They also run a Professional Development Speaker Series that is free and open to the public.