International Arts & Artist’s Board of Trustees is immediately seeking a dynamic, skilled, experienced leader to become IA&A’s next President and Chief Executive Officer when our founder David Furchgott retires this fall.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A passion for IA&A’s mission of increasing cross-cultural understanding through the arts.
- 10+ years appropriate professional experience, including at least five years in an executive role.
- Substantive connections in the arts and strong relationships with national & international arts leaders.
- A record of success in the growth of her/his past endeavors. • A deep understanding of, and a driving commitment to, the arts and cultural exchange.
- A history of effective leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire a small but talented team.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with strong business acumen with a drive for results, and a track record in building new relationships and developing new programs.
- Track record in building revenue earned and charitable revenue streams. Compensation ranging from $120,000 to $145,000 plus health insurance and other benefits, and reasonable moving expense reimbursement (depending upon experience).