To apply, email Frannie Payne at FrannieD.Payne@pgparks.com
The Brentwood Arts Exchange is seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about the arts for a part time position as a Marketing Assistant. Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Write content for a variety of publicity materials.
- Draft e-newsletters in Constant Contact.
- Maintain content on various digital platforms and social media.
- Research and facilitate advertising purchases.
- Provide customer service in person and over the phone including retail sales and class registrations.
- Perform routine office functions.
- Assist with installation exhibitions, including basic wall patching.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas of the facility.
The Marketing Assistant is a part-time entry-level position with no experience required that will be scheduled to work approximately 2-3 days per week. The position holder must be able to lift and move up to 25 lbs. and be available to work evenings and weekends. A successful candidate will be outgoing and self-motivated to learn about gallery operations through hands-on work. Positive qualities in consideration for this position include strong writing skills, the ability to relate to diverse audiences, and familiarity with contemporary art.
Pay is $10-$12/hour.
To apply, email a resume and a brief cover letter to Frannie Payne at FrannieD.Payne@pgparks.com.
More info about the Brentwood Arts Exchange is available at http://arts.pgparks.com. Brentwood Arts Exchange 3901 Rhode Island Avenue, Brentwood, MD 20722.