OUT OF ORDER INSTALL: Friday, April 8 | 7 am to Midnight — All works must be 40 X 40” or less
KIDOOO INSTALL: Saturday, April 9 | 11 am to 4 pm
OOO EVENT & SILENT AUCTION: Friday, April 22 | 6 pm – 10 pm
AFTER PARTY: Friday, April 22 | 10 pm to 1 am
- All work must come framed and ready to hang. (size requirement is 40″ x 40″ or less)
- Artists must install their own work on Artist Install day, Friday April 8 between the hours of 7am and midnight
- NO Application fee to exhibit!
- One submission per artist
- The work you include in Out of Order must be for sale. The proceeds from the silent auction are split 50/50 between the artist and MAP. All works will be silently auctioned Friday, April 22, 2022 from 6 -10pm
- The auction takes place on a device. As a result, please photograph your work prior to arrival and be prepared to upload it on your device. If you cannot do this MAP will assist you through the registration process and help with photography
When: Friday, April 22, 2022 Time: 6’oclock in the evening.
Theme: Alice in WOOOnderland | Tickets are available for purchase HERE. $40 presale, $40 at the door
Auction runs from 6-10pm on the 22nd of April | After party in MAP’s basement cabaret from 10pm -1am
KIDOOO, MAP’s accompanying youth-driven OOO exhibition to be held on the 2nd floor of the MAP building the very same evening. Parents/guardians of KIDOOO may attend at a discounted price of $25 presale and $30 at the door. Arrow Parking will be providing free parking for OOO guests at the Arrow Lot across the street from Maryland Art Place on Saratoga Street. Tickets are available for purchase HERE.
Maryland Art Place is located at 218 West Saratoga Street between Park and Howard streets. On-street, and garage parking available.