The Arts & Cultural Heritage Division, Dept. of Parks and Recreation, Prince George’s County is seeking to fill a part-time, entry-level marketing position in its office located in Greenbelt, MD. The pay range is $18-20/hr, for 20-30 hours/week. The position reports to me and is in our Greenbelt office.
- Manage and craft content for the ArtsPGParks social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). This includes:
- Creating weekly social media plans to ensure that all upcoming events are given online marketing space
- Writing all social media marketing copy
- Locating, compiling, and editing photos for social media posts
- Fielding online questions from artists and the public about programs and events
- Keeping a consistent voice for all ArtsPGParks social media content
- Arranging for paid online promotion on social media platforms
- Assist in the management of the arts.pgparks.com website
- Create the weekly e-newsletter of upcoming events
- Work with program managers and facility directors to promote upcoming events, classes, and other programs
- Work with Arts Specialists, Arts Center Directors, and other marketing staff in branding, marketing, and audience development of new programs
- Design flyers, web ads, print ads, postcards, and other promotional material for events as needed.
- Work with program managers and facility directors to assist in any and all other marketing efforts as needed
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open until filled.