- Early Application Deadline – June 24, 2022 ($275)
- Deadline for Submissions – July 25, 2022 ($350)
- Festival Date – October 2, 2022
McLean Project for the Arts currently seeks submissions for the 16th Annual MPAartfest, a one-day juried fine art and craft show and sale featuring the work of more than 40 local and regional visual artists. This year’s festival will take place on Sunday, October 2, 2022 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in McLean Central Park. Artists retain 100 percent of in-park sales. MPAartfest 2022 is made possible with the help of the McLean Community Center, and our partnership with the Fairfax County Park Authority.
- IMAGES Artists may submit up to ten high resolution images in JPEG format. Each image should be labeled with the artist’s last name, first name and image number (example, smith.jane1.jpeg)
- LIST OF IMAGES Include artist name, title of piece, sales price, medium, size and year completed.
- ARTIST STATEMENT
- CURRENT RESUME
- WEBSITE/ SOCIAL MEDIA
NOTIFICATION: Whether you have been selected or not, notification will be sent to you via email.
For further information or questions, please contact: Jen Lillis, email@example.com