Deadline: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
The Off-Rhode Studio is an auxiliary art space dedicated to local, emerging, and self-taught artists. Exhibits, panels, discussions and more happen in this small scale and intimate environment.
Artists living or working in Ward 5 in Washington DC.
To be considered:
Please submit electronically, photos of up to 10 pieces (both 2-d works and 3-d works will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions may also be shared using Dropbox by 6pm Wednesday, June 13, 2013.
- Work should be made within the last 5 years by an artist who lives or works in Ward 5 in Washington, DC.
- All submissions must be sent electronically to be considered.
- Work should not exceed 72” in any one dimension.
- Any selected work must be ready to hang. Any pieces selected by (curator/jury) that arrive not ready to hang will be returned to the artist upon delivery.
- Images should be submitted in the JPEG format, ideally a 4”x6” image size.
- Please label all images with the artists last name in the JPEG file (Example: Baldwin01.Jpeg)
- June 12- Images due by 6pm to email@example.com
- June 14- Notification to artists regarding accepted work
- June 28- All selected artwork to be received in person by 4pm
- July 13- Show opens with artist reception 1-4pm
- July 31- Show closes
- August 9- Deadline for all unsold artwork to be picked up
For any artwork sold at Off-Rhode Studio, Artist will receive 70% of the sale. The remaining 30% will go to Art Enables. All checks will be mailed to artist, unless other arrangements have been made, within 30 days of the close of the show.
For more information visit art-enables.org.