Deadline: Wednesday, July 2o by 6pm
The Off-Rhode Gallery is an auxiliary art space dedicated to local, emerging, and self-taught artists. Exhibits, panels, discussions and more happen in this small scale and intimate environment.
Open to: Artists living or working in Ward 5 in Washington DC.
To be considered: Please submit photos of up to 10 pieces (both 2-d works and 3-d works will be considered) to email@example.com. Submissions may also be shared using Dropbox by 6pm Wednesday, July 20th.
- Work should be made within the last 5 years by an artist who lives or works in Ward 5 in Washington, DC.
- All submissions must be sent electronically to be considered
- Work should not exceed 72” in any one dimension.
- Any selected work MUST BE READY TO HANG. Any pieces selected that arrive not ready to hang will be returned to the artist upon delivery.
- Images should be submitted in the JPEG format, ideally a 4”x6” image size.
- Please label all images with the artists last name in the JPEG file (Example: Frazier01.JPEG) and include a corresponding image list, with the JPEG file name, artwork title, medium, year, size, and price.
- Please include an artist resume and an artist statement with your application.
- July 20th- Images due by 6pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 22nd- Notification to artists regarding accepted work
- July 28th- All selected artwork to be received in person by 4pm
- August 13th- Show opens with artist reception 1 – 4pm
- Fri, September 30th- Show closes
- Fri, October 7th- Deadline for all unsold artwork to be picked up
Sales: For any artwork sold at Off-Rhode Gallery, the artist will receive 60% of the sale. The remaining 40% will go to Art Enables. All checks will be mailed to artist, unless other arrangements have been made, within 30 days of the close of the show.