Deadline: Friday, January 3, 2020, 11:59pm
Eligibility & Selection Requirements
They welcome submissions from artists with artworks that meet the following conditions:
- All professional artists living between New York City, Philadelphia, and Richmond making work that is experimental and/or pushes at the boundaries of traditional practice are eligible to submit.
- All forms of painting, drawing, photography, collage, printmaking (analog and digital), sculpture, and three-dimensional multiples are eligible. *No jewelry, crafts, video or sound art will be accepted at this time.*
- Artists must have exhibited in an artist-run or alternative space, commercial or university gallery, or museum in the past three years.
- Artwork submitted must have been completed in the last three years. Graduate work is acceptable; undergraduate work is not.
- Submitted artworks must have been completed since 2016 and cannot have been shown in previous WPA events/auctions.
- Artists must submit between three (3) and five (5) works.
- All images must be in jpeg format, sized to 5 X 7 (or approx.) inches at 300 dpi.
- All 2-D artwork submissions on paper, if accepted, must be framed and ready to hang with wiring in good condition (No saw-tooth hangers).
- Submissions Deadline: Friday, January 3, 2020, 11:59pm
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday, January 17, 2020
- Local Artwork Drop Off: April 10–11, 2020
- Collectors’ Night: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 7pm–11pm
- Notification of Sale Begins: Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Local Artwork Pick Up: May 2–3, 2020
- Mailing of Checks for Sold Works: by May 25, 2020