Deadline: March 20, 2020
Exhibition Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 4-7 pm
WSG members may submit up to five (5) jpeg images or one (1) video of their work for the Annual Members’ Image Show.
Please carefully review the instructions below for preparing media. If you need assistance, contact a team member at the email listed below.
New members are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to show their work, and for all members to show current work and receive feedback from the audience. DC area gallerists, curators, collectors, and art representatives will be invited to attend. Refreshments will be served during intermission, and WSG members are welcome to bring light fare to share.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes, and members must be in attendance during their presentation.
- You may speak during your presentation or let your images/video speak for you.
- Images must be in jpeg format and sized to 1000 pixels on the longest side, with a resolution of 72 dpi. You can use the following online tool to resize your images: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Videos must be in mp4 format and no more than 5 minutes long. You can use the following online tool to convert your video: https://convertio.co/mp4-converter/
- Please include: title, dimensions, medium, and year for each image, as well as artist’s name and website.
- Please email all materials, information, and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org