Deadline: April 5, 2021, 11:59PM
(Or until participant limit is reached. See instructions below.)
This year’s Image Show will be hosted virtually by Washington Sculptors Group and Harvard’s Center for Hellenic Studies in conjunction with IS Day 2021, a global celebration of sculpture.
WSG members may submit up to five (5) jpeg images or one (1) video of their work for the Annual Members’ Image Show. Please carefully review the instructions below for preparing media. If you need assistance, please contact a team member at the email listed below. WSG members are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to show their work, and presentations will be recorded and shared on WSG’s YouTube channel following the event. DC area gallerists, curators, collectors, and art representatives will be invited to watch live. The event will be hosted virtually and followed by a Q&A from the audience. Instructions on how to participate will be sent to accepted participants.
- Presentation is limited to 20 participants on a first-come-first-served basis. The first 20 participants to email their entries will be included. We will keep a waitlist of an additional 5 participants in the event of cancellations or no-shows.
- Presentations are limited to 5 minutes and members must be in attendance during their presentation.
- You may either speak during your presentation or let your images/video speak for you.
- Images must be in jpeg format and sized to 1000 pixels on the longest side, with a resolution of 72 dpi. You can use the following online tool to resize your images: https://www.befunky.com/create/resize-image/
- Videos must be in mp4 format and under 5 minutes long. You can use the following online tool to convert your video: https://convertio.co/mp4-converter/
- Please include in the body of your email message (NOT as a separate attachment) the following information: title, dimensions (HxWxD), medium, and year for each image, as well as artist’s name and website. Also include image credits if other than yourself.
- Please email all materials, information, and any questions to: email@example.com
All images and videos will be arranged in a single PowerPoint presentation and will include a title page and notice of copyright protection for each artist. Audience members will be able to ask questions at the conclusion of the Image Show.