Event: Friday, November 4 from 7pm to 10pm
Tickets: $45 after October 21 (must be 21+)
Enjoy local craft beers, original artwork, and amazing food at The Art League’s annual Art on Tap.
Craft beers from local breweries have been artfully paired with a work of art from an Art League instructor. Local restaurants have chosen a brew/artwork coupling to serve as their muse to create the perfect complementary appetizer. Enjoy the brew, bite, and artwork trifectas on Friday, November 4 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm at The Art League’s third annual Art on Tap event.
Sample the creative combinations while drinking from a take-home Art on Tap beer tasting glass, and then vote for your favorite at the end of the event. There will also be video art screened during the event.
- Brothers Craft Brewing (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Forge Brew Works (Lorton, VA)
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (Richmond, VA)
- Heavy Seas Beer (Baltimore, MD)
- Starr Hill Brewery (Crozet, VA)
- Port City Brewing Company (Alexandria, VA)
- Chadwick’s (Alexandria, VA)
- Pizzeria Paradiso (Alexandria, VA)
- Sugar Shack (Alexandria, VA)
- Virtue Feed and Grain (Alexandria, VA)
- Vola’s Dockside Grill (Alexandria, VA)
- 105 North Union Street
(located in the Torpedo Factory Art Center)
Alexandria, VA 22314