Open Studios: Saturday, December 15 from 12pm to 5pm
Artists By the Tracks is the largest cluster of artists in the Gateway Arts District. This year, over 50 artists will be participating and Otis Street Arts Project has an exciting line up for visitors. In addition to the gallery show of resident artists, there will be live chainsaw portrait carving by Glenn Richardson, Aerial Yoga with Kirsty Little, Jenna North’s video installation Joan’s Conceptual Conception, special Christmas items by artist Zofie King and more. Come early, meet the artists of Otis Street Arts Project and spend the day.
Participating Studios and Artists
- OTIS STREET ARTS PROJECT: 3706/ 3708 Otis Street, Mt Rainier: David Mordini, Lorenzo Cardim, Gloria Chapa, Chris Bohner, Art Drauglis, Kirsty Little, Melissa Allen, CeCi Cole McInturff, Elizabeth Curren, Eric Gordon, Nick Alberti, Shelley Lowenstein, Liz Lescault, Lisa Rosenstein, Sean Hennessey. SPECIAL GUEST: Jenna North, Zofie King, Live chainsaw carving Glenn Richardson.
- WASHINGTON GLASS SCHOOL: 3700 Otis Street: Erwin Timmers, Tim Tate, Michael Janis, Laura Beth Konopinski, April Shelford, Patricia de Poel Wilberg, Max DeMulder, Debbi LoCicero, John Henderson, Trish Kent
- 3700 WELLS & BLUE FIRE STUDIOS: Arlette Jassel, Roberto Devers, Margaret Flaherty, Patrecia de Poel Wilbert
- WHITE POINT STUDIO: 3708 Wells Avenue: Laurel Lukaszewski, Kate Kretz, Tamara Laird, Julia Walther, Jo Ellen Walker
- ORANGE DOOR STUDIOS: 3706 Wells Ave: Ellyn Weiss, Ellen Sinel, Sally Kauffman, Veronica Szalus
- 3706 Otis (Rear): Valerie Theberg, Shahin Talishkhan, Sharon Robinson
- BLUE DOOR STUDIOS: 3704 Otis St (Rear): Alonzo Davis, Alec Simpson
- TANGLEWOOD STUDIOS: 3613 Oak Lane: Tanglewood Sue, Peter McClintock
- JANIS GOODMAN: 3702 Otis (Rear)
- Joe Hicks Ceramics: 3709 37th Street