Event: Saturday, May 7 from 10am to 4pm
Del Ray Artisans’ Spring Art Market is an annual outdoor market, one day each Spring, that gives you the chance to purchase original handmade artwork from talented local artists. The market showcases artwork in a wide range of media including ceramics, fiber, jewelry, mixed media, paper, photography, and more. Shop original work from local artists—perfect for Mother’s Day, graduation, teacher’s gifts, birthdays, home decor, or treat yourself!
The Spring Art Market is on Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 10am-4pm, RAIN or SHINE, in Colasanto Park, adjoining Del Ray Artisans gallery at 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA (at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Mount Vernon Avenue).
The featured artists in this year’s market are:
- Victoria Barnes Photography
- Michael Bostick (SporeCrafts)
- Amy Castine (Castine Beadwork)
- Stephanie Darlene
- David DeJulio (Personal Inspirations)
- Eileen Egan Pottery
- Syd Evans
- Patricia Moloney Figliola (Aisling PhotoArt)
- Holly Fries (Holly’s Art Imaginarium)
- Erica Hughes & Suzan T. Ok (Fox Arrow)
- BWS Johnson
- Stephen Lally Pottery
- Christine Lederman (Bead Therapy)
- Diana Manchak (designsinclay)
- Liz Martinez
- Laurel Prucha Moran (Blue Room Studio / DMV Matchbooks)
- Edith Sanabria (Grace Jewel & Art)
- Alexandra Schmeling Fine Art
- Martina Sestakova (Kensington)
- Meg Talley (Meg by Hand)
- Ana Tkabladze (GalleriaGeorgiAna)
- Joyce Wagner (Reinvented Elegance)
- Tracy Wilkerson (Recycled Works)
The Spring Art Market is open to the public and free to browse. For more information, contact Erica Hughes (Del Ray Artisans’ Programs Director) at Programs@DelRayArtisans.org or visit DelRayArtisans.org/spring-art-market
Del Ray Artisans, founded in 1992, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote art for the benefit of artists and the community.
Del Ray Artisans (DRA) appreciates the continued support from the City of Alexandria, Alexandria Commission for the Arts, Virginia Commission for the Arts, and National Endowment for the Arts. DRA is a 501(c)(3) organization.