Event: Friday, October 27 from 5pm to 7pm
The Final Friday Art Walk is a community event celebrating Hyattsville artists and businesses. Follow a glowing art path through the alleys from Green Owl Design down to Art Works Now and back again. Shop local businesses, see art by local artists, meet friends and neighbors, and more. Costumes are encouraged. Participating businesses will have goodies for kids and adults.
- Dance in the streets as jazz band Brass Connection strolls the alleys, playing their “feel-good” music.
- Check out the stem craft from Artist & Craftsman Supply in Polka Dot Park and the employee art show in their store.
- Does your Halloween costume need a little ink? Satchmoe Art is offering small Halloween tattoos for $25! Want to conjure up some magic? Head on over to Green Owl Design to try a Witches’ Brew cocktail.
- Ever been to an Ask-An-Author pop-up? Hyattsville’s very own Mary Amato is popping-up right inside Pyramid Atlantic. Come take a peek inside her writer’s notebook and enter for a chance to win an autographed copy of one of her books.
- Speaking of pop-ups, Uzu Ramen is bringing their Japanese comfort food back to Hyattsville because they were shown so much love the last time around. Get there before they sell out.
- Feeling brave? Check out the DIY Haunted Hallway between Tanglewood Works and Three Little Birds Sewing.
There will also be kids art activities at Art Works Now, discounts at Pizzeria Paradiso, a tour of Streetcar 82 Brewing Company — and more. Stay tuned for some surprises in the works.
This event is free to attend. For questions or comments, please contact Bronwyn King at firstname.lastname@example.org