Festival: Saturday, September 19 from 11am to 5pm
Editor’s Note: East City Art Media is NOT a sponsor for the Eighth Annual Hyattsville Arts Festival and we will not have a booth setup as in past years.
Experience the Hyattsville Arts Festival: See over 70 exhibiting artists, enjoy live entertainment, and eat some of your favorite foods block by block in the vibrant community of Hyattsville. Join DC-area art lovers and line the streets of the Gateway Arts District’s newest shopping center to experience amazing arts and crafts, numerous live performances, as well as local food and drink.
Invited Arts Activities
The Festival welcomes the following activities for our visitors:
- Franklin’s Brewery – Craft Beer for sale
- Art Works Now – Children’s Arts Activities
- Hyattsville Community Arts Alliance – Local Arts Collaborative
- Joe’s Movement Emporium, World Arts Focus – Hula-Hooping & Art Lives Here
- Brentwood Arts Exchange – Fine Craft Store
- M-NCPPC Department of Parks & Recreation Arts On A Roll – T-shirt Sharpie Tie Dye
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center – Arts Activities + Relief Printmaking Demonstration 2-4pm
The Annual Downtown Hyattsville Arts Festival is located within the Gateway Arts District at the intersection of Baltimore Avenue (Route 1) & Jefferson St, at the Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville retail town center. The closest street address is 5331 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781.
For more information visit hyattsvilleartsfestival.com.