Event: Saturday, November 2 10am to 3pm
For the first time ever, the Countryside Artisans will join together to show and sell in one arts market. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet, visit with, and enjoy the work of all the Countryside Artisans together in one gorgeous place – Tusculum Farm!
Spend the afternoon at this free event wandering the farm buildings and discovering the artists exhibiting their work for sale. Find soft and colorful textiles, scenic paintings, functional pottery and stoneware, stone sculpture for inside and outside, fabulous hand-blown glass, and other exquisite work from this juried group of artists. This is the first time ever that the Countryside Artisans will show together in one marketplace and they are honored to hold it at the stunning Tusculum Farm during its Fall Fest, Sat., Nov. 2, 10:00-3:00 pm. You don’t want to miss it!
The Countryside Artisans of Maryland represents a selected group of accomplished visual, sculptural, textile, and beverage artists working in oil, pastel, watercolor, pencil, ceramics, porcelain, glass, stone, yarn, textiles, photography, silver, enamel, hops, grapes, and tea. The Countryside Artisans jointly open their galleries and studios located in historic, rural Montgomery, Howard, and Frederick Counties in Maryland for two art tours each year in April and December. The studios/galleries are located on working farms, in renovated barns and chicken coops, or in historic buildings. (The galleries and studios are also open at other times and by appointment.) Visit countrysideartisans.com to learn more.
- Susan Due Pearcy, Sugarloaf Studio
- Foster Holcombe & Theda Hansen, Art of Fire
- Jennifer Hamilton, Dusty Road Pottery
- Linda Phillips, Something Earthy Pottery Studio
- Bev Thoms, Tiewyan Artisans
- Tina Thieme Brown, Morningstar Studio
- Walt Bartman, Goldfinch Studio
- Bonny Lundy, Pleasant View Studio
- Claire Howard, Claire Howard Studio
- Butts Family, Waredaca Brewing Company
- David Therriault, Alden Farms
- Cynthia Jennings, Windsong Studio
- Dalis Davidson, Dancing Leaf Farm
- Morrison & Morales, Gallery East
- Glenn Family, Rocklands Farm & Winery
- Lori Baker, MudPi Studios
- Resident Artists at Sandy Spring Museum
Tusculum Farm is located at 4601 Damascus Rd. Gaithersburg, MD.