Event: Sunday, May 21 from 12pm to pm
Join the artists and creatives at Off the Beaten Track Warehouse on Sunday, May 21 from 12-6 pm.
Meet the artists and creatives and explore their working studios, get a behind-the-scenes look at their processes, while shopping art and locally made products. This is a great way to contribute to the local arts economy.
Off the Beaten Track Warehouse’s resident artists and creatives include:
- Rosalie Ferris: pattern making, sample making, sewing lessons
- Susan Hostetler: drawing, painting, sculpture
- Julia Bloom: drawing, painting, sculpture
- Roxana Geffen: mixed media sculpture
- Colin Winterbottom: photography
- Deborah Grayson: printmaking
- Kevin Mitchell: painting
- Plants and Blooms ReImagined: repurposed plants and flowers
- Othello Banaci: Photography, video production
- Kelly Guerrero: sculpture
- Lynn Putney: painting, drawing, collage
- Regina Miele: drawing, painting
Off the Beaten Warehouse is an historic warehouse located in the Langdon neighborhood of NE. The space has been modernized to include light-filled art studios, flexible warehouse spaces and creative workshop areas.
Off the Beaten Track Warehouse is located at 2414 Douglas St NE.
For More Information: