Info Sessions: Tuesday, January 17 or
Thursday, January 19 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm RESCHEDULED to Tuesday January 31 from 6:30-7:30pm
Do you believe that….
- every child should have a place to be creative, expressive and imaginative;
- arts education should be available and accessible for all children and youth;
- a creative community can instill a sense of belonging and positive cultural identity;
- the arts can provide kids with important tools they need to become critical thinkers, creative problem-solvers, great communicators, and confident, resilient adults;
- through the arts, young people can use their authentic voices and their natural talents to advocate for themselves and their communities; and
- art is an important tool to create positive social change in the world…
If so, you belong at Project Create. Join them as a volunteer, and make a difference in the life of a child.
If you’re interested in fulfilling, rewarding and creative volunteer opportunities, please join Project Create staff at one of their January informational sessions to find out more. Come on Tuesday, January 17th or Thursday, January 19th from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM to meet the staff and sign up. They’ll have information (and snacks), and you can ask all the questions you have about their programs, students, staff and volunteering opportunities.